Hilary Doherty - Head of our Sexual Offences Defence Team
The sexual offences team at ITN Solicitors is led by Hilary Doherty who has an outstanding track record in defending such cases. She is assisted by a specialist team of solicitors and caseworkers all of whom have considerable experience and dedication to this area of criminal law.
Hilary and her team represent client’s accused of the most serious and complex sexual offences including;
- Rape and sexual/indecent assault
- Historic sexual allegations
- Sexual allegations relating to children
- Making/possession of indecent images
- Possessing extreme images
- Publication of private images/movies
- Removal from the Sex Offenders Register
- Sexual Risk Orders (SROs),
- Sexual Harm Prevention Orders (SHPOs)
Whatever stage your case has reached we will provide, specialist, strategic advice to help you manage the allegations that have been made.
We act for clients in the most challenging and complex situations. Whatever stage your case has reached we will provide, specialist, strategic advice to help you manage the allegations that have been made.
At ITN we know that to limit the collateral damage of these life-changing allegations is at the forefront of your mind. Let us take conduct of the legal side of things so you can focus on maintaining your relationships and your career.